Note: the Weight Room is NOT open to the public.
The Gym and Pool remained closed until further notice.
Weight Room & Gym Hours
- Monday-Friday 7-9am
- Monday-Friday 11am-9pm
- Saturday 10am-2pm
- CLOSED Saturdays between Memorial Day & Labor Day.
Please check the Gym Activity Schedule to get up-to-date information.
The BERA Body Building Club weight room is located in the rear of the Gym in Bldg 461.
Tours & information are always available. Contact Christine Carter at ext. 5090 to schedule a tour.
A SPECIAL MESSAGE FOR GYM WEIGHT ROOM Renewal or New Memberships 2020:
$30 BNL employees ~ $20 Post-docs / Summer Students ~ $10 Lost card
- Adult children (18 and over) as well as spouse/partner may join. Those not paid by BSA must bring proof of medical insurance
- Bring your current weight room proxy badge
- Cash (exact change) or check payable to BERA BBC
- Retirees must come in for a new card, too.
|Dec. 9||Dec. 12|
|Jan. 27||Jan. 23|
|Feb. 10||Feb. 13|
|Mar. 9||Mar. 19|
|Apr. 20||Apr. 30|
|May 11.||May 21|
- American Council on Exercise (ACE) Top Ten Mistakes People Make in the Gym (pdf)
- BERA Sports Clearance Info (pdf)
- Gym Etiquette Rules (pdf)
If you have a question that is not addressed on this page, please contact Christine Carter at 631-344-5090 or Renee Warno.