Let’s all appreciate & value what BNL and BERA offers us by playing safely & following the rules.
- If there is an injury it must be reported to the clinic immediately AND an injury report form (pdf) sent to C. Carter, Bldg 400, within 24 hours.
- An alcohol permission form (pdf) must be filled out for each event held on-site where there will be alcohol served.
- BNL Policy dictates that alcohol cannot be consumed until AFTER games are over or after 5pm if attending an on-site function. (2 hour limit)
- Bicycle Safety information provided by Safety & Health Services.
- BERA League Sports: BSA paid employees must fill out this BERA Sports Clearance Form * and go through the clearance procedure with OMC @ 490 (not this office). Once reviewed by OMC, the clearance form will be mailed to the player who must then furnish a copy to the captain in order to practice or play. Injury Report Form
*Non-employees are not required to fill out the BERA Sports Clearance form, but are required to give the Recreation Office (Bldg 400) a copy of their health insurance for fitness classes, league sports & weight room. This includes spouse/partner, adult children, guests/contractors who participate.
- POLICY Change in effect: If you are injured during any recreational activity or while playing in BERA sports league on site, you must call the Occupation Medical Clinic at ext. 3670 or email email@example.com immediately, no later than 24 hours post injury. Leave a message if after hours.
- BERA Sports Injury Prevention – BERA Sports related warm-ups and stretching activities for before and after the event, can be found on the BERA Club Activities. Also on the Club Activities page, you will have access to Injury Prevention Videos, flyers and articles for different sports and exercise. The stretching and warm-up flyers will be listed under the individual activity.
If you have any problems, suggestions, issues or questions, please call me, Christine Carter, Supervisor of BERA/Recreation, ext. 5090, Bldg 400.