BERA oversees the Electric Vehicle Charging Permit (EVCP) program for BSA. Those employees/guests/users with an electric vehicle who wish to participate and purchase a Charging Permit should visit the BERA Store in Berkner Hall, Bldg 488, between 9am-3pm, Monday- Friday to purchase a permit. Cash, personal check or money order ONLY (Credit cards not accepted).
The agreement and all pertinent information can be found here:
- EVCP Registration Agreement and Waiver (pdf) Forms are available at the BERA Store.
You will need to indicate your vehicle’s make, model, and license plate number.
- EVCP coordinates and charging station details for each location (pdf)
Map locations of Electric Vehicle Charging Stations:
- Electric Vehicle Charging Permit – Purchase your permit at the BERA Store between 9am-3pm, M-F.
- Cash, personal check or money order ONLY (Credit cards not accepted).
- You are encouraged to sign up on this list serve to receive updates regarding the various charging locations, i.e. additional locations, any closures, etc. Sign up here: https://lists.bnl.gov/mailman/listinfo/evusers-l