This service is provided for those without a vehicle.
- Contact Ralph Garappolo at email: email@example.com or ext. 3147 to check on the availability of a bicycle.
- Complete this form, along with required supervisor’s signature and account number.
- You may use your own helmet or purchase one on a pick ticket (item #K70310)
BSA account number required and approval of Safety Coordinator.
- Also available as a pick ticket purchase: bicycle head light-tail light set (item #H27736).
- SBMS – Following BNL Bicycling Regulations: https://sbms.bnl.gov/sbmsearch/subjarea/128/128_Pro3.cfm
- Bike Smart bicycling tips: http://www.nyc.gov/html/dot/html/bicyclists/biketips.shtml
- Important lessons in bicycle safety: http://bicyclesafe.com/
- Why Is It Important to Be Safe While Biking? http://www.bnl.gov/esh/shsd/programs/bike-safety.php
If you have a question that is not addressed on this page, please contact Christine Carter at 631-344-5090.